Friday, January 6, 2012

TGIF!

Thank G-d it's Friday!!!!  Whoop!  So, when we think about Fridays we think big.  Parties, relaxations, and fun stuff!  Swagbucks.com is no exception.  Today is their weekly Mega Swagbucks Day, and that means better search wins on that day.  This is my favourite day in the swagbucks world.

How much can we win?  Not really sure but from my personal experience the lowest I've ever won in one search win (on a Friday) was ten, and the highest was 50.  Now I've seen in the search win list some people have even won 59 swagbucks! Wow!  And considering that you only need to win 45 Swagbucks per day to reach your goal of $10 per month via paypal, that's a pretty decent win!

Those of you who are Americans, you get the best deal, many Americans win in the hundreds daily!  Lucky ducks! :-)  For more information, go to my SwagBucks tab at the top of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment