Saturday, January 14, 2012

Extreme Couponing for Canadians?

I recently came across an American show called Extreme Couponing on the Internet.  I love the concept but was wondering why couldn't they introduce a show like that in Canada?  For starters us Canadians don't have the double coupon deals like the lucky Americans do, so that trick is out of the question.  And what about most Canadian stores' policy of 1 coupon per customer per type of product?  Those and more questions came to mind and I'm sure there's other strategies one can take that would at least cut the grocery bill in half, anyway.

Just the other day I came across this site, Extreme Couponing Canada, and immediately I bookmarked it.  It even have regional areas like Western Canada, Ontario, and Atlantic Canada.   Finally a ray of hope for us Canadians to hang on to.

I'm sure there's many other sites out there I'll just have to find, like websaver.ca, which also comes to mind.  Looks like it's going to be an exciting journey, that's for sure.  I put in an extra page so I can add more to it as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment