Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Izzy's Corner is Getting a Makeover!

I'm thinking it's time for a makeover - not a drastic one, mind you.  But...well, I'm bored with sites that lump a whole bunch of referral links and banners into one page.  As a viewer, I'm a picky schoolmarm who scrutinises everything from general layout of a page to spelling mistakes.  I look for neatness, organisation, and the quality of the sites the person is promoting.  If a blog is too flashy and hard on the eyes, I simply move on.

So over the next week or so I'll be adding new pages and the Earn Cash page will be banished from my classroom.  I invite you to come back more often as the changes are half-way over.

I've also enabled a mobile version for those of you who prefer to use their mobile phone.  It makes sense since we're always walking around with our smartphones glued to our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment