Saturday, December 6, 2014

Superpoints!

I just found a new earning site that seems promising.  I remember doing it a year and a half ago and got five bucks out of it but the site went down.  But now it's up again and it looks like they've remodeled everything for the better.  I'm pretty pleased with my experience so far, and it can't hurt to give it a go.

Blogger seems to have changed a bit too, that I can't add a page tab next to my Swagbucks tab, for some odd reason.  At least I got to add a page to the actual blog itself so I thought I'd better go ahead and post a link to my blog page so that you all can access it.  Hopefuly I can figure things out as I've ben away for a while before I started posting again.  But in the meantime here's my page link.

http://velizabethwhite.blogspot.ca/p/superpoints.html

No comments:

Post a Comment