Monday, November 24, 2014

My Facebook Page

I just recently updated my Facebook page Izzy's Corner.  So excited that I'm getting likes outside of my circle of facebook friends. Just today I had a person message me wondering about the price of my dishcloths.  I'm also in a number of buy/sell groups for my city, so that helps with my page likes.  I can sell out of the country but the shipping costs will be too much for the buyer, I would suppose, unless they're ordering a lot at a time.

So far I only have dishcloths/hotpads, scarves, gift bags, and a preemie baby blanket (can be used as a baby car seat blanket as well).  I hope to graduate to tiny crochet dangly earrings.  I've gotten the earring hooks and I already have small crochet hooks and embroidery thread, now it's getting around to making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment